Bone Rongeur Friedman
Friedman Bone Rongeur also known as End-Cutting Rongeur is used for trimming and recontouring alveolar bone and gross tissue removal. The Friedman Rongeur is slightly curved at 30°, and 13.5cm (5.25″) in total length. The tips width is 2mm at the end and 4mm and the bottom (as shown in the picture). This Rongeur features a plier style handle with horizontal ridges. The inner spring mechanism makes the clamping action smoother.
Procedures such as exploration of the ear canal or manipulation of bones in the nasal area or behind the eye in the orbit are all ideally done with this instrument. Friedman Bone Rongeur should only be use to cut the bone. This instrument should never be used to remove roots, as it will damage the instrument since roots are hard and bone is soft. Additionally, it will be removing bone and tissue that should be kept in place.
- Total length of instrument is 13.5cm (5.25″)
- Tip sizes are 15mm length, 2mm/4mm width
- Suitable for trimming and recontouring alveolar bone and gross tissue removal
- Grip handle, box type fitting, inner spring mechanism
- Surgical stainless-steel material is used
- Completely sterilizable
- Satin Steel Finishing
- Left-Hand or Right-Hand usage
- Boil Tested, Performance Tested, Shape Tested
Friedman Bone Rongeur would be excellent addition to your micro surgical instruments. For more details about our product & services, please write us email at firstname.lastname@example.org